An oil with multiple benefits…!
Coconut oil has been used for centuries and its health benefits are known by all. It is being used for multiple purposes like hair oil, cooking oil, massage oil etc.
If you are looking for perfect oil for breast massage, coconut oil is highly recommended.
Not only it is odourless but also, it is less greasy unlike other massage oils such as, olive oil and you don’t have to wash immediately to avoid greasy clothes. Use Coconut Oil to massage your breasts to improve blood circulation in your bust area. Coconut oil is known for increasing milk production in new mothers as well.
Is Coconut Oil Good for Breast Massage?
Coconut Oil has always been known for its benefits for hair as it makes the hair shiny and cures dandruff as well. As breast massage oil, it's non-greasy and odourless characteristics make it light and pleasant to use and leaves the skin soft and supple. It is also an excellent antidote for stretch marks that you may experience after pregnancy or weight loss/gain on breasts and tummy.
So yes, coconut oil is definitely good for breast massage and it’s worth a try!
How to Get Maximum Benefits Out Of Coconut Oil Breast Massage
Breast massage is as important as massage of any other part of our body but unfortunately, this part gets the least attention in our personal care regime. Here are few tips and tricks for massaging your bust with coconut oil that can extract maximum benefit out of it.
- Before starting the massage, do 10 rotations outward to clear the lymph. This helps in moving the toxins accumulated in the breasts and benefits your massage process.
- Adding heat before and after massaging opens pores for maximum absorption and increases prolactin production. It also improves blood flow to your breasts increasing delivery of oxygen and nutrients more efficiently.
- Massaging twice a day can help your breast get better results and help you reap maximum benefits.
- Coconut oil is usually in solid form so it has to be heated to get it in liquid form (depends on the temperature in your area). And just like any other oil, applying a little warm Coconut oil helps reap its benefits to the fullest.
Chemical Composition of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is composed of 94% saturated fatty acids and a considerably significant percentage (above 62%) of Medium Chain Fatty Acids. It also constitutes Vitamin-E, which work wonders to give you silky smooth hair and youthful skin. Depending upon the method of extraction and presence of heat, coconut oil has varying amounts of moisture.
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Have pharmaceutical properties, another reason to get this!
1. Cancer Prevention And Treatment
Coconut Oil has dual cancer fighting capabilities. Firstly, due to production of ketones this couldn’t be accessed by Tumor cells. This Ketogenic diet is believed to be a miraculous component in helping cancer patients recover. Secondly, MCFA’s (Medium Chain Fatty Acids) digest the lipid walls of bacteria; they can also eliminate helicobacter pylori bacteria that are known for increasing risk of stomach cancer.
2. Improves Memory And Brain Function
MCFA’s found in Coconut Oil is known for its ability to improve memory and also known to enhance recalling ability in patients. As MCFA has the ability to absorb easily in the body, and can be accessed without insulin, they are able to stimulate brain cells more effectively.
3. Prevents Gum Disease And Tooth Decay
Oil pulling with coconut oil is centuries old technique being used for mouth cleaning and healing periodontal disease. By swishing coconut oil in our mouth, it denatures the bacteria and sticks to it. This removal of oral bacteria prevents periodontal disease significantly.
4. Prevents Heart Disease And High Blood Pressure
Being high in natural saturated fats, it not only increases healthy cholesterol (HDL) in your body but converts bad cholesterol into good cholesterols as well. It promotes healthy heart and decreases chances of heart disease.
5. Hormonal Balance
Coconut Oil is beneficial for creating hormonal balance in the body naturally due to the fact that it contains saturated fat including lauric acid. During menopause, it is considered ideal to consume as it bears positive effects on estrogen levels.
Beauty Benefits of Coconut Oil
Women & beauty; an eternal couple!
Every woman wants to look beautiful and there is no denying in it! Coconut oil serves this purpose as well, here are a few major beauty benefits of coconut oil:
- As a body moisturizer, it increases hydration, especially in extremely dry skin types.
- It's easy absorbing characteristic makes it perfect conditioner to get silky, smooth and shiny hair.
- Many natural makeup brands use coconut oil as their base ingredient and can individually act as a cheekbone highlighter.
- It is also used as natural makeup remover, especially the eye makeup that needs more careful handling. Coconut oil helps to keep the delicate areas around the eye hydrated and supple. (ALERT: avoid getting it into your eyes)
- It is known for giving you brighter and whiter teeth.
Does Coconut Oil Breast Massage Increase Breast Size?
There is a popular rumour going around, coconut oil being able to enhance your bust size. Well, there is no solid evidence available as yet to prove it through research and frequent use of Coconut Oil for Breast massage.
But, some women do claim it to be beneficial when taken as a diet.
Coconut Oil Breast Enlargement Benefits In Diet
When taken as a diet coconut oil does have positive influence on the hormones that may help in Breast development as well. As for breast enlargement remedy, you can use it with Ylang Ylang or mix it with Fenugreek for massage, it can prove beneficial in your quest for enlarged breasts. You can find more oil mixing techniques here.
Factors to Be Considered While Purchasing Coconut Oil for Breast Massage
Coconut Oil is available in different forms depending upon their types and methods of extraction. Here are a few forms and factors of coconut oil which should be considered:
- There is refined and unrefined coconut oil presently being sold in the market.
- Cold pressed olive oil is extracted without any presence of heat.
- Before buying coconut oil, the first thing is to make sure it is Paraben-free.
(Paraben is cancer causing preservative, that is unfortunately found in most of our personal care products).
- It should be odourless and colourless with natural, non-irritant characteristics. Breasts are sensitive areas where any kind of irritation can cause rashes.
Best Coconut Oil for Breast Massage
Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce is highly recommended.
It is the best coconut oil for breast massage available in the market and is extracted from fresh coconuts for extra potency. Grown in rich volcanic soil in Philippines, Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is infused with nutrients that support skin, hair and boosts immunity. It is available in purest form, with 100% organic nature and cold pressed to preserve MCTs. It is silky smooth in texture with pleasant tropical aroma.
Its composition includes MCTs that are known for their weight management characteristics. These MCTs help burn the adipose tissues in our body by increasing the metabolism rate. We are not done yet. The natural ability of this Coconut oil to fight against fungal infection is another plus. It fights against candida and yeast, providing you healthy skin and digestion. Viva Naturals Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is one way ticket to healthier lifestyle. It is available now online as well at competitive rates.
Warnings – Please Take These Precautions
- Pregnancy And Breastfeeding
Coconut Oil in moderate amount is quite harmless for pregnant and breastfeeding women. However, the effects due to high amount usage are not known. So it is better to stick to normal amounts.
- Child care
Again, usage of coconut oil through mouth or applying on body of children and infants has not caused any harmful effects so far. But, still as mentioned before, using the Coconut Oil in moderate amounts is a better option.
- High Cholesterol
It is a myth that intake of Coconut Oil can increase “bad” LDL cholesterol. In fact, on the contrary; Coconut Oil has shown the characteristics of increasing ‘good’ cholesterol.
Coconut Oil is centuries old beauty treatment, cooking medium, medicine and therapeutic antidote having little to no side-effects known as yet. It is less greasy, have pleasant odour and non-irritating characteristics. It is natural toothpaste that gives you healthier gums and whiter teeth. Natural source of Vitamin-E, it gives you hydrated skin. On top of all, coconut oil for breast massage provides you with non-greasy and odourless skin once done. It is worth a try, click here for an easy order now.