Content editor is the person responsible to get final article ready from content writer and directly work with me to discuss the topic/keyword and give final touch to the article about to post.
Article Production Process
- I will share article keyword/topic with content editor
- Content editor prepare article outline to send article writer
- Article writer writes article and send back to editor for review
- Editor with check the article thoroughly for quality & structure and if require more correction then send back to writer with correction point.
- Once received good article then editor will do final editing touch to make it PERFECT
- Editor will post the final article live on website with proper formatting, images, etc.
- Content posting guideline on website.
Content Editor Role:
- Quality control - Responsible to check the quality & authority of article that meet our website guideline and entire focus is making the final product look really good.
- Editor must know that we don’t want to produce QUANTITY of articles but we want to produce QUALITY of article on our website that is valuable & authentic (you must know that producing 10 article in a day that don’t have any credibility & authority that DON’T MAKE SENSE for our website and rather we stick to product only 1-2 article in a day that make value to the visitors).
- We need at least 1-2 article per day minimum but only AUTHENIT & VALUABLE!
- I & you (Content Editor) involve to hire more writer for the project that meet out guideline
Content Editor Quality:
- Only require experience writer (especially women health interested are most preferred).
- Must be perfect in English (native English), grammar, spelling, etc. to make error free copy.
- Regular & hard worker, quick response
- Be on time every time
- Available on skype or Gtalk every time (very responsive person)
- Enthusiastic to produce thrilling & awesome content rather than just complete the article
If you think you are really suit for this post then get in touch with me with your previous quality & authority content sample you did in past (make sure don’t send me any marketing article list).