A $1000 Women’s Beauty Scholarship
BreastHow is largest online resource for breast health, breast care tips, natural breast enhancement & breast implants. you’ll find the vast topic of food, exercises, pills, implants and possibly all the topic about breast health care that work naturally and also cover the topic that you need to stay away!
We have created the BreastHow Women’s Beauty Scholarship for Undergraduate, Graduate or Postgraduate students. This is a chance for student to receive $1000 as scholarship. This scholarship can be used to pay for course materials, tuition fees, books or other resources.
Students who are currently studying in the areas of plastic surgery, Massage Therapy, Nursing, Health Sciences, Healthcare Management, Medicine, Pharmacy or fashion may be extremely interested in this scholarship program, and one doesn’t require any expertise in this area but passion about women’s beauty can also participate.
If you found this scholarship beneficial and you believe you can achieve it, please don’t hesitate in contacting us with the relevant application details to participate.
General Terms of Participation
You have a chance to win a scholarship for $1000.
The only thing we require is for you to think about Women’s Beauty and write an essay of 500-1500 words on the subject. “Women’s Beauty OR Breast Health OR Breast Enhancement OR Breast Implants”.
Essays will be evaluated based on writing skill, originality and creativity
We want you to include the following ideas:
- Why do you believe that Women’s Beauty is important?
- How is this utilized on our website/articles? Example: Breast Enhancement
The person who does the best will receive $1000 that can be used either in course materials or other resources. If you would like to know more, please continue reading.
Eligibility and Creativity
- Write a comprehensive essay on one of the following topics:
- Women’s Beauty with New Era
- Breast Health for Better Life
- Breast Enhancement for Self Esteem
- Does Breast Implants Really Matters to You?
- The essay must be 500-1500 words long.
- This scholarship is only for students that are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
- Global participation accepted - there is no country barrier to participate in this scholarship.
- The essay you are going to create must be unique, creative & really to the topic.
- While reading the articles that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, value of the provided information and few others.
- Non-English submissions will be rejected.
How to Submit your Application
Firstly, write an article of 500-1500 words long and submit to us via a word .doc file. Additionally, please add the URL to your website (If you have any).
When you will be done with these steps, email us at email@example.com with the subject line "BreastHow Women’s Beauty Scholarship” with all of the details listed below and attached Word document.
- Personal Details (Full name, Email, Phone, and Address).
- School Name.
- Area of Study.
- Proof that you are a student of the school you specified.
Digital Rights Agreement:
By submitting an entry to this scholarship competition, you agree that all essay and content submissions will become the property of BreastHow and may be used in marketing materials, reposted or displayed online in whole or partial form without notification.
The deadline is April 30th 2017, and the winner will be selected by May 22nd 2017 and the payment will be sent out by May 31st 2017.
$1,000 scholarship will be sent directly to the winner student with your college reference.
Winner will be notified via email and announced to the public on this page.
We run our scholarship program yearly.