Have you ever wondered that in real life, are there actually ways to uplift the shape, size and look of your breasts in the most natural way possible and by easily avoiding those costly and risky plastic surgeries? Many people prefer to opt for plastic surgeries but generally come across post reactions such as allergies, ruptures and scars. Here under is the list of many natural and noninvasive breast lift procedures to help you achieve your best shape and size.
How to Lift Your Breasts Naturally?
(a) Focus More On Breast And Pectoral Muscles.
Exercising is considered as one of the safest and most recommended methods of getting the desired breast size. Besides Yoga, some of the best exercises are those that focus on breasts and pectoral muscles that provide them a natural support. Some special exercises ensure your muscles are strengthened and you get a perky look over time.
(b) Weight Lifting Can Change Your Game.
Weight lifting is generally avoided by women due to the myth that they will end up having some loose muscles that will make them appear less feminine. But very few of them are aware that weight lifting can be a game changer in a way that it helps to strengthen loose tissues around the breast area giving it a more firm look.
(c) Conduct Targeted Exercises
Some proven exercises that will help to get the desired shape and look are dumbbell bench press, pushup, incline dumbbell bench press, and dumbbell fly. One of the annoying factors of doing these workouts are the painful cramps that may either appear immediately or after one or two days of practice, but they are only temporary in nature and are far better than post-surgical side effects of breast lift procedure that are permanent and very disturbing.
(a) Vrikshasana: This yoga pose has various health benefits and one of them is natural breast enhancement, as it is performed by standing like a tree. Since, this pose involves raising your hands right up in the air, it helps to strengthen the breast area because of the lifted pressure. A detailed explanation of this yoga pose can be found on ‘The Art of Living’.
(b) Sarpasan: This particular yoga exercise is related to copying snake movements and postures. It involves lying straight on the stomach by stretching hands while inhaling and exhaling at the same time and is considered one of the best exercises for breast enhancement and flat stomach.
(c) Bhujangasana: Also called the cobra pose that requires lying flat on the stomach with a resting forehead on the floor in the start. Gradually, start with lifting your head high up in the air by placing your palms on the floor. This exercise tones your body especially the lower abdomen area. A regular practice session helps you strengthen breasts’ tissues providing you with a fuller appearance.
3) Breast Massage Is Effective
Breast massage may seem futile and ineffective to a pessimist but if you look closely, you will find several benefits attached to it. You can easily get some essential oils to be used during massage, as it warms up the massage area and helps in stimulating the breasts’ muscles. Some commonly used oils are lavender, coconut and flaxseed and these are more economical and reasonable as compared to those extensive surgical breast lift procedures.
4) Try meditation
Mind meditation is one of the best sources of breasts’ improvement especially the enlargement. Meditation involves series of steps and is always a recommended option as compared to breast surgeries. Simple meditation includes the following four steps; you can practice these steps while listening to binaural meditations music:
- It simply starts by relaxing your mind, which may seem difficult at first but gets easier with time.
- Any location either outdoor or indoor that provides you a sense of comfort is perfect
- Meditation is incomplete without creating focus. Generally women have their own style of achieving a focused state. Some count numbers in a series and others imagine pictures in their minds.
- Once the mind is relaxed and focus is created, visualization plays the part, as you simply need to visualize the image of enlarged breasts that will produce sensations in the breast area.
How to Choose a Safe Breast Lift Procedure? - 3 Pro Tips
1) Go for Natural Breast Lift Procedures
It is always healthy to select procedures that are natural and do not cause reactions that are very commonly found in post-surgical phases. These procedures can be anything from exercising, meditating or taking healthy supplements. It is once again an important decision when selecting a breast supplement since market is flooded with counterfeit products that may further worsen the situation resulting in various health issues if used for longer period.
2) Stay Away From Surgical Procedures
Surgical procedures are generally discouraged by genuine sources such as U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that explains various health risks and threats that are imminent in nature, some of them are highlighted hereunder.
- Pain in chest area
- Asymmetric shape of breasts i.e. one breast appearing bigger or smaller than the other
- Rib cage deformity
- Scars and shrinking of skin
- Breaking of skin with silicone implants coming out from their positions
3) Choose Breast Active
Breast active is breast enhancement supplement that is developed with utmost care by keeping in view the requirements of its consumers. There can be several reasons and benefits that you can include breast actives into your routine diet, few of them are as follows:
- Rated as A+ by many experts and professionals because of the quality.
- Highly effective in performance.
- Composed of herbal ingredients only which hold certain medical significance.
- No side effects yet reported by the current users.
- 90 day money back guarantee is provided at the time of purchase, so if you are not satisfied with the performance, there is no risk of bearing any financial loss at all.
How to Take Care of Your Breasts?
1. Add foods with estrogenic compound in your diet, as the increased estrogen level in your body will help develop the breasts’ tissues providing them with elasticity and giving them a fuller look.
2. Take food sources high in sugar since sugar-enriched food helps to develop and nurture breasts’ tissues in the most natural and healthy way. However, you can acquire excessive weight through high sugar consumption, so make sure to take it in limited quantity to avoid anything like that.
3. Consider using breast enhancement herbs if not taking any herbal medication already. Since these herbs, may be slow, but are an effective alternate for surgical breast lift procedures that only put you into trouble in the end. However, these herbs must be consumed after doing proper research or after getting some authentic prescriptions from medical experts and professionals.
4. Say yes to vegetables and fruits, as it will improve your diet by filling it with nutritional components over time. Some of these nutrients play a greater role in enhancing breast cells and tissues in the most natural way possible.
5. This can be a critical part but there is always a chance of including a breast supplement into your daily routine, however, making the right selection is crucial. So it is always better to do an extensive market research before making any purchase decisions.
6. Get yourself a breast enhancer Bra, as there are so many padded bras available in market at your disposal. It is one of the quickest breast lift procedure. Many famous sources recommend padded bras to naturally increase your breast size. So get the right bra size from the market that is padded as well to provide you with a firmer look. It is also further emphasized that you accentuate your necklines by wearing some dresses especially tailored to provide confidence with what you wear. You can read these guidelines on
7. Another important recommendation is quitting the smoking habit, if any, since smoking can cause your breasts to sag over time, making your breasts tissues weak and less elastic. Women generally engaged in smoking tend to have saggy and poorly shaped breasts that eventually hamper their self-worth and confidence especially in their social surroundings. But there is always a way out and you can always quit and engage yourself in some other healthy activities.
8. A regular intake of caffeine especially in excessive quantities can also be a primary reason for loose and saggy breasts, so it is always recommended to reduce your caffeine consumption. It has been observed that most of the time, an increased amount of caffeine is either consumed through tea or coffee that once again takes away the elasticity of your breasts making them shrink in size and appear dull and out-of-shape. Therefore, it is better to avoid this habit for greater results.
All these aforementioned recommendations and suggestions have been made to promote natural procedures of breasts enhancements and to discourage surgical breast lift procedure that only increases health risks. Further, there are many women who cannot afford to opt for any surgery, so they can easily get greater results through the above discussed steps and procedures.