Although both procedures are conducted to augment breasts, Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation differs from Breast Implants. Most obvious difference is that with Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation procedure involves two procedures; breast enhancement and liposuction. In this procedure, the fat cells from areas of unwanted fat such as stomach, hips and thighs, are harvested in the breasts, augmenting them. Breast implants are artificial enhancement technique and feels artificial as well. Both procedures cost the same, though with different duration of recovery period.
For you to understand the main difference, here is the most simplified definition of both procedures:
“Fat Transfer takes a person’s own viable cells and inject them in other parts of body to increase volume”
“A breast implant is a prosthesis used to change the size, shape, and contour of a woman's breast”
Pros and Cons of Fat Transfer
Fat transfer procedure is considered to be better among the two. Through this procedure, fat cells in areas of unwanted fats are taken, such as stomach, thighs and hips, and harvested in the breasts to make them large. Here are some advantages and disadvantages of Fat transfer Augmentation.
- Fat Transfer combines two procedures in one. This offers double advantage to the patients who are looking for Breast augmentation along with losing fat from unwanted areas as well.
- As the fat cells being harvested in the breasts are taken from the patient herself, it reduces the risk almost completely of infections or allergic reactions.
- The recovery period of Fat Transfer is way less than Breast Implant, only few days.
- Breasts through this procedure looks completely natural.
- Your breasts are not hardened and do not encounter any rejection as in case of Breast Implants.
- The size increase is limited
- Results can be unpredictable depending on how many fat cells have been successfully grafted to the breast tissues.
- Not for people with less amount of excess fat cells in other parts of body.
- Symmetrical shape of breasts is not guaranteed.
- Body may absorb the grafted fat, resulting in reduction of breast size.
Pros and Cons of Breast Implants
Breast Implant procedure is trending these days as well. Mostly, people who want dramatic change in their bosom size go for this procedure. Let’s have a look on different pros and cons of this procedure.
- The patient can witness instant change in the breast size.
- You get the exact size you aim for, the size and shape of the implant is guaranteed.
- The shape of the breasts is symmetrical.
- They can be taken out or replaced as and when needed.
- You can choose the size of cup you want your breasts to increase to.
- Breast Implants gives you an artificial look and feel.
- The recovery may take several weeks.
- You have to go through a number of follow-ups.
- You may face breast pains and occasional ruptures.
- The surgery scarring is more prominent than Natural Breast Augmentation procedure.
Comparison between Fat Transfer and Breast Implants
Both procedures work towards breast enhancement with some differences. Here is a comparison between the two.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
- Fat Transfer Augmentation provides two procedures in the given cost; fat grafting in the breast and liposuction of fats from unwanted area.
- Fat Transfer Augmentation procedure results in natural looking breasts.
- The size of breast increased through this procedure may decrease due to fat absorption.
- Fat Transfer Augmentation poses virtually no risk of any side effect such as infection or allergic reaction.
- Breast Implants are artificial silicone or Saline implants that are surgically inserted in the bosom.
- Implant gives an artificial feel and look.
- Breast Implants keeps the size of the breasts at constant size and shape throughout.
- Breast Implants may result in breast pains or occasional ruptures.
Which Procedure Is Better?
Ultimately Choice is Yours!
Fat Transfer Augmentation and Breast Implants are two different approaches taken by people who want to improve their breast size. Comparing the two, if we are analysing which procedure provides more customer satisfaction; then it depends highly on the preferences of the clients.
Having said that, Fat Transfer breast enhancement procedure provides more natural solution to the problem of reduced breast size than breast implants. It has little to none side effects like infection or allergic reaction which may be true in case of Breast Implants. Fat Transfer procedure gives you a natural look with soft and supple breasts unlike Breast Implants in which they are artificial giving artificial look and feel. Fat Transfer doesn’t involve implanting of foreign object in the body. This makes you confident to present yourself as natural beauty. Moreover, fat grafting technique is mostly long lasting, a one-time procedure. It also proves beneficial for people with unwanted fat in other areas such as abdomen, hips and thighs. This gives them double advantage and a win-win situation on multiple levels.
Natural Ways to Enhance Breast Size
Better yet, there are natural ways that can help you enhance the size of your bosom without going under the knife. Here is a list of the natural remedies that keep the enhancement as natural as it can get.
- Ensuring balance of reproductive hormones through healthy lifestyle for breast health.
- Exercising regularly targeting the bust area to firm and increase its size.
- Using Breast massaging techniques to enhance your bosom size. Breast massage oil is mostly used for breast massage.
- Intake of different herbs having quality of enhancing your breasts.
Does Products with Natural Ingredients Prove Helpful in Augmenting Bust’s Size?
Another way of enhancing your cup size is through products containing natural ingredients. These products contain natural products that augment the bust size without any side effect and save you from going through painful surgeries. These products include pills, creams and serums which are easily available in the market. These products with their organic ingredients help enhance your bust size and giving you confidence of natural beauty without any plastic surgeries and artificial implants. They can work wonders to improve your cleavage and gives you a youthful and curvier body. You don’t have to spend a fortune on somewhat risky surgical procedures that may come with side effects.
Which Is The Best Natural Ingredient/Organic Product?
We have the best organic product to recommend for you that is guaranteed to provide you with the safest and assured bust enhancing formula. It’s Breast Actives which is a combination of pure organic ingredients that offers you risk free Bust Enhancing option.
- It is made of natural ingredients such as Fenugreek, Fennel, Dong Quai, Blessed Thistle, Dandelion, Watercress and Kelp etc.; all herbs that are known for their Breast enhancing characteristics.
- It is a risk free product having all the natural ingredients in its composition.
- It is an affordable option for most as it saves you from high cost cosmetic surgeries and implants.
- It is a painless procedure, with permanent results, saving your from painful surgeries.
In the end, it all comes down to your lifestyle. Choosing healthy lifestyle, with intake of plenty of fluids, healthy diet and regular exercise is the key to healthy, firm and youthful breasts. Still if you are not satisfied with its size, you can always opt for Fat Transfer procedure; better yet, natural products such as Breast Actives to provide you with safe Breast Enhancing formula.